New diplo-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New diplo-game

Well, I want to create the new diplogame in Civ2MP. I played last months only in Call to Power games specially in PBEM games, but I want to play the game in real-time. And I want to start play the diplomatic game, where the diplomacy is the most important thing, but it does not mean that war is not allowed. Who want to participate in REAL diplo game not this games I see on this forum like Tales from... X or Tales from V.... because they are not really diplo game. I saw Tales from II and it was great game, and I want to participate in such a good game. Who is for it, post here
    "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

I think others were much less diplomatic...
    Well, but I think we should try to create another great Diplomatic Game which will be remembered by all people on this forum

Well, OK... now the settings...
    Im not experienced in it... so please propose something...

Well, I think only that random, big map is greatest...
    "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

Sure, but what was the big difference between Tales from the Diplomatic Front II and the others?

suas333
      O.W.L Alliance

Comment

The thing is Luk, It has to be a world map. Can have random starting locations if you like.

When making Tales of a Diplomatic Front, havig a world map gives people who read the tales something to refer to. Like you can say near australia or in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Otherwise people wouldn't know what the game looked like and will be uninterested.

otherwise normal settings are 1x1x deity, i prefer lower barbs but raging seems to be the standard.

suas333
        O.W.L Alliance

Comment

hi! I realy like to join a game like this.
          I've never played a diplo game before, but i'd like to play.
          My ICQ is 83249012

Comment

OK No problem, we can play at World map, or Europe, but World will be the best...
            As I see we have now 3 players, lets wait for 2 more, and we start, 2 players will join us then during the game

Comment

Cool. Atlast i can play a diplo game

Comment

I'm in, I was supposed to be in the very first one, but

Comment

my icq is at 67465766

Comment

Ok... so we have 4 players... we need 1-2 more...

Comment

OK... so we have now 5 players...

Luk
                      Suas3333
                      Caesar
                      kent-jo
                      Wildcard

We could start with 2 comp players and in futher add 2 more players-humans.

Well, I propose to play first session
                      Saturday at 22.00 GMT+1

Comment

No comp players... I HATE THEM.

22.00 GMT +1, is that 16.00 ET or 4.00 ET?

Comment

I'd like to get in on this. I'm currently having trouble with my ICQ though. I guess I'll post back if I can get it working.
                          Novi Nomad

Comment

I won't be able to go on Saturday, even though i don't know exactly what that is eastern time. Biggest wiffleball tournament of the year runs all day this saturday.

Comment

So what to do now...

Suas3333 cant play...
                              hmmm... I think we should try to begin this game, suad3333 tell us what country do you want.

Novi Nomad, I count you in

Comment

Working...
                              X