X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he he
    You don't sound so convincing there AH!
    You guys are really having a miserable time and you miss your DEITY
    I wonder what would happen if DEITY met NON-DEITY? Bit like matter meeting anti-matter, mutual annhilation, but no matter...
    finbar, Raz been talking to you again about my sex life
    It's all rumours! I don't have one You guys sorted that out With civ, I mean.

------------------
    *THE DEITY*

Comment

Huh? People over 45 have a sex life? Must be like giant tortoises mating.

Comment

In Deity's case, the giant tortoise produced 3 girls. Want a daughter, Horse? There's a giant tortoise waiting on the Central Coast to help you out. 10% discount for horses.

------------------
        finbar
        Mono Rules!
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Deity has 3 girls, I have 3 boys ....................nah

Comment

I wasn't talking about him giving you one of his daughters. I meant there was a stud giant tortoise on the Central Coast - fecund in the female off-spring department - whose services were available. How much do you want a daughter? How much does Her Indoors want a daughter?

Mmmmm. Possibly not that much.

------------------
            finbar
            Mono Rules!
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Guys, may not be around Tuesday night - I'm not going online again at home until I sort out that billing problem with Telstra

A supervisor has to ring me back

Comment

AH I don't want to know about your telstra problem . I want to know more of your wife swapping with the super stud Deity

Comment

Well sorry Deity, I did mention to Finnie re your sexual exploits with Empress !!!! Oh I forgot to mention that was just you dreaming !!!!!

Comment

The idea I had was to marry my 3 boys to Deity's 3 daughters. Any other ideas you guys had were simply further evidence of your putrid imaginations.

Comment

Could there be anything more mindboggling than a merging of the Horse and Deity civilisations? Imagine the constant, rampant unhappiness. Neither Wonders nor temples nor market places nor 100% luxuries would keep them content.

Choke points? The nearest throat.

The Deitian girls would want to research lip gloss, the Horse lads would want to research Moist And Busty Swedish Stewardesses.com.

Imagine it. The Hanging Gardens littered with empty bottles and full frangers, the Pyramids dismantled and used to build a BBQ, Darwin's Voyage a drunken trip to Bali, etc.

The mind boggles.

------------------
                      finbar
                      Mono Rules!

Comment

Here we go again. With Hydey doing his best Deity impersonation.

------------------
                        finbar
                        Mono Rules!

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder if this group is ever going to finish a game.

Comment

Not if Hydey doesn't quit his DEITY impersonations!

------------------
                            finbar
                            Mono Rules!

Comment

Very funny spelling boy

Comment

Is it possible that when he picked the Hydey handle he was actually trying to spell Heidi?

Comment

Working...
                                X