X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "No Deity" Aussie game

Had to happen.

finbar, hydey, makeo, horse

But DEITY lives on. NOT DEITY leads the NOT DEITYS and the civ's capital is called, of course, NOTDEICITY.

------------------
    finbar
    Mono Rules!
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I don't know what it is but the turns seem to fly in this game

Hydey leads the humble Japanese in a strange new world free of false Deities
      <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by hydey (edited June 18, 2000).]</font>

Comment

NOT DEITY's second city is called CAPITALLETTERS, and this third is called BLOCKLETTERS.

------------------
        finbar
        Mono Rules!
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

he he
          LOL
          So, is this a thread about what's NOT happening? Typical Aussie rat-bags.
          AND who is playing THE NON-DEITIANS!!
          grrrrrr....

------------------
          *THE DEITY*

Comment

NOT DEITY's next cities will be called HARDTOREAD, HARDONTHEEYES and DAMNTHISJAMMEDSHIFTKEY.

------------------
            finbar
            Mono Rules!

Comment

Are the NOTDEITY blue? Why any moron would choose a colour you can't see very well is beyond me. Perhaps the NOTs' are smarter.

Comment

Pale blue, the Chinese colour. Oh, and BTW, Horse, I paid you a rare public compliment:

http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum3/HT...tml?date=23:23

------------------
                finbar
                Mono Rules!
                <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by finbar (edited June 18, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Chee! You found it already! No doubt about you, Horse, like a fly to dung.

------------------
                  finbar
                  Mono Rules!

Comment

Pale blue? The Nots are smarter

Comment

No Deity again tonight, this one's on again if everyone else turns up.

------------------
                      finbar
                      Mono Rules!

Comment

Session 2 underway. Gee, the turns are speeding through. And speaking of Deity, we're discussing his sex life.

------------------
                        finbar
                        Mono Rules!

Comment

And Makeo just did his best impression of Deity by loading up the Top 5 cities and boasting about it.

------------------
                          finbar
                          Mono Rules!

Comment

Hydey doped up with cold and flu drugs soldiered on to lead the Janapese in this most enjoyable fast moving game. with no long waits between turns ,this game is keeping me on my toes

Comment

finbar said we alll had to post here we're all having a great time in the Nodeity game

Comment

Working...
                              X