Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civilization II World Championship for Country Teams - The official signup database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not one of my most active things right now, but it's for sure not buried yet.

Keep watching.

CyberShy

------------------
    CyberShy - Unofficial Spam Police
    To serve the weak and the homeless people !
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Add another US of A

Comment

*BUMP*

Don't want this to die. Really like this idea, hope it works.

------------------
        It can take years to gain someone's trust, and seconds to lose it.
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

add another Aussie get this going and you will see that Australia is the greatest civ the world has ever seen

------------------
          hooray hooray its a Hydey Hydey day

Comment

Chalk up another canuck. I've never played multiplayer before but hey, what the heck :P
            Walk softly and carry a big stick...or better yet, a remote controlled nuclear device.

Comment

I'm evil and bad
              Somebody kill me for still not having finished the project

I'm sorry, too much busy with too many things. It's still on my agenda though.

CyberShy
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

If you wait long enough us Aussies will have enough players for 5 teams

------------------
                hooray hooray its a Hydey Hydey day

Comment

Ming, last time I'll bump this, I promise

Cybershy, I can sympathize with you not having enough time for this as I wouldn't either. Is there enough interest out there to make this work? Any one else interested in taking on this project, or helping Cybershy with it?

As I said above I really like this idea and would like to see it work.

(Regarding the first line of this post, can someone else please try to remember this thread and bump it in a couple of months when the idea dies again? )
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I don't know if I have time for this.

Comment

Im from Norway, but i guess i can play for our neighbours, the sweds since there is no norwegian group.
                      I just wonder if anybody know a place to download a program who will help me not to need the cd, cuz i dont have it.

Comment

Ops, i kinda messed up a little, just delete the one without name, and one of the kaisers

Comment

Working...
                        X