Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....and tiremes, man that was a weird game,lol

Comment

Jedi - I've registered your win. Congratulations on a good (but apparently odd) victory...
      Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

cavebear he learned from the Jedi Master

So when's the next round?
        Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
        and kill them!

Comment

Markus - Round 3 (mp) starts when Round 2 is complete. Can't tell who is in which scoring bracket until then.
          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

Posting message number 300 (for me) just to see what happens...

Comment

You need one more if you want to become a prince cavebear.

Btw, the game with iadkins is on it's way. I received your map too late for use so we started on a random map. We're neck and neck at the moment, so anything can happen, with luck we'll finish this next week.
              Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

KenThur vs. Crustacian
                A very fun game still in progress...
                I sure HATE having a city captured!!!!
                Got it back tho ¦~þ
                I even boasted a red city on top five cities.
                All has been restored to order, but with the loss of a newly founded outpost at the hands of these unlettered Green Barbarians to the west.
                Crusty's Royal Bellly Dancers celibrate the annual Wonders Joust & BBQ at MC, HG, GW.

------------------
                The journey itself is the thing~Odysseus

Comment

Milo an Me are still at it...
                  My most recent strategy was to manufacture faulty O rings in his space ship and have Mata Hari's ancestor deliver them...

Comment

I am reliably informed that finbar has been receiving coaching before playing me. Is this allowed!!!!

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Alexander's Horse (edited April 20, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Not coaching, Horse, just filling in time waiting for you to commit yourself to a start time!

------------------
                      finbar
                      Mono Rules!
                      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Alexander - There was a whole thread on how to play against other individual players, so I suppose there is nothing wrong with some discussion...

Comment

Yeah, Bart Cummings rules, remember?

------------------
                          finbar
                          Mono Rules!
                          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Are drugs allowed?

Comment

Only with the Chief Steward's say-so, and he's busy in front of ICAC at the moment.

------------------
                              finbar
                              Mono Rules!

Comment

Alexander and Finbar - You guys are both in the same country, and you can't find a time to play? LOLOL!

Time to start your horses, gentlemen...

Comment

Working...
                                X