No announcement yet.

I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! God picking on MyLittlePony-it doesn't get better than this, friends!

-KhanMan the nomaid Sayen Mountaineering Lord
    Odin, Thor, and Loki walk into a bar together...
    -KhanMan

Comment

So, when shall the world begin to partake of the wrath of the Asano clan?
      The camel is not a part of civ.
      THE CAMEL IS CIV !!!!
      SAVE THE CAMEL !!!!!!

Comment

I'm having a lot of trouble to find a tribe available. Talk to members from at least 4 tribes and to dangime. Tribes are protected or already playing or at the next level which prevents us from challenging them. I just sent a challendge to the majilors tribe. Coming up with settings will be the next challenge. I'm trying to get a 2 vs 2 without double mvt.
        I think once we get a match going we should organize a rotation so that everybody plays (depending on availabity). We have to agree on a strategy to make that work.

Comment

I don't like double movement,but i can stand with it if needed.
          x2 movement is kinda hut chasing because you don't have to worry about possible barbs.
          Try to get some hybrid between Deity x2x1 and King x2x2.
          My life, my rules

Comment

I don`t think we should limit ourselves to playing gameleague tribes. It can prove rather difficult to get games there. Perhaps we could challenge another group that doesn`t play in gameleague. Perhaps we could take on Ming, RAH and Xin?
            The camel is not a part of civ.
            THE CAMEL IS CIV !!!!
            SAVE THE CAMEL !!!!!!

Comment

3vs3....sounds good.
              At least,we don't have to fight about settings......
              My life, my rules

Comment

good idea
                Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

I think I"m back again.

Just waiting for UPS to deliver my copy of civ2.
                  Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

tribe play

I don't speak for the dark archons, but I know that we are always welcoming a game. Get in touch with either markus or eyes if you are interested in setting up a game.
                    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
                    - Epicurus

Comment

Welcome back. Looking forward to kick your ass as soon as you got civ installed
                      My life, my rules

Comment

Hello makeo

I hope your civving is not effected by the injury you suffered in that fight with a snowman. Having no testicles may make civ difficult.

Welcome back to the land of civ, Horse and I have been practicing to crush you.
                        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Exquisite timing as always, Makeo. You reappear just as I disappear for 3 weeks. No squabbling over the yellow civ.
                          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

makeo ? who is he ???

Welcome back
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

On finbar, that's 3 weeks added to the 2 he's already been missing!

Welcome back Makeo - you didn't miss much. I met your mum. Very nice lady. We had a brief affair. No big deal.
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

It's called willpower, Ned

I've been trying to write two projects at once - day and night - in an attempt to clear the decks before I head to Brisbane. My willpower has been extraordinary. Today is my first visit to these forums for days. I've restricted myself to Snapcase's music trivia threads in OT. And I know that if I boot up ICQ at night, I'll finish up lured into a game. Talk about willpower!

If only the willpower extended to the nicotine situation.
                                " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                                "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
                                X