No announcement yet.

Dictator: Kaiser PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahem, Curt has posted the final version. I think it's good to go. GoPostal, want to post a thread in the SL and see if we can get some designers in here to fill the gaps?

Comment

I'll add a reply to the Kaiser thread
      Calling all Designers, the SL CivGroup is open for business!

Comment

Ok, give me the Entente. I'll try my best...
        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

I'll take Japan

Comment

I'd play Japan.
            Vote Democrat
            Support Democracy

Comment

Sorry, Kirk got there first, want Italy?

Comment

Sure.
                Vote Democrat
                Support Democracy

Comment

Are the free nations designed to be human controlled?

Comment

It looks like they should be, since the allies are. They're mostly just the US and South America, I think.

Comment

Well, we could leave them until someone joins, or start with them computer, and if anyone wants in, they could have them.

Comment

USA is very important, I'm afraid.

As they're allies, I volunteer to play them along with the Entente and if someone want to join in the future I'll give them to the new player

What do you think?

Comment

Well, they are neutral until 1916, so we could have each player alternate playing them until then

Comment

They were neutral until April 1917, and US troops didn't start showing up in Europe until late 1917 - early 1918. We can leave them open for now, and annouce the opening in the threads for other games we're in, and hopefully by the time we get there we'll have someone.

who starts it off....Germany?

Comment

Yes, so Kobra, please start the game.

Also, this is my first PBEM, I have read the idiot's guide at the top, anything else I need to know?

Comment

It's pretty straight forward. Kobra'll be the one to set it up, so he'll have to do that, we just play and load like regular. I'm sure you know about ctrl-n'ing, and also don't look at the demographics screen (F11 I think) because that can screw with players' production for some reason.
                                There're also utilities like CivTweak some people use, and at some point it may be necessary to use Civdip or on online meeting, but you can play it by ear.

Hope I haven't made it sound too overwhelming, it's really quite easy, and there's plenty of experienced people around here to help you out

Comment

Working...
                                X