No announcement yet.

Another Imp1870 v2.0 PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think any Civ 2 games going on right now is without its lengthy delays, I for one visit the forums at least 3 times / week and have seen the same posts topped in the tread most of my visits. I think with Springtime people are finding more things to do with thier time, when the weather gets nasty we'll see the pace pick up again.

I you want to pick up a game NOW the La Belle Epoch game just started and we need someone to start the Brits.

not even the first turn complete and someone vanishes.
    Wizards sixth rule:
    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd
      I don't think any Civ 2 games going on right now is without its lengthy delays, I for one visit the forums at least 3 times / week and have seen the same posts topped in the tread most of my visits. I think with Springtime people are finding more things to do with thier time, when the weather gets nasty we'll see the pace pick up again.

I you want to pick up a game NOW the La Belle Epoch game just started and we need someone to start the Brits.

not even the first turn complete and someone vanishes.
      Unfortunately Zedd I think its deeper and bigger than just spring.

I have seen these forums slowly dying for about a year now. Just go look at the CFC pbem forum.

Its just as dead if not more so than here.

I think CIV 2 PBEM is all but dead, and its unfortunate
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

but all the more reason for fanatics like myself to try to keep it going. I hope to be the last person off the civ 2 forums, even if I wasn't the first.
        Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

CDG is all but dead. It's flourishing like never before. Go check out I'll go down with both the Apolyton and the CFC ship though.

http://www.cdgroup.org/forums/tbs/ci...forum.php?f=25
          Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Originally posted by Kobra
            CDG is all but dead. It's flourishing like never before. Go check out I'll go down with both the Apolyton and the CFC ship though.

http://www.cdgroup.org/forums/tbs/ci...forum.php?f=25
            I agree maybe we ought to move these games there?

Although the only PBEM I joined there died because of guess who?

Our problem child here

BTW I still plan on starting the Colonies games one of these days Eivind, I need to double check with John Ellis and Javier and make sure they are still good to go for it
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Is this one pretty much dead?

Comment

Never really got off the ground I'm afraid.
                Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

Ah well

Comment

But I think with all these people around here in this thread there should be a possibility to revive this thingy, furthermore my application for this game still stand

Hmm "La Belle Epoche" looks also very good and it's a similar timeframe like "Imp1870", this epoch was a very fascinating one, I'm especially interested in this period.

Perhaps we can set up one here, I know there is already one going, unfortunately I came to late to apply but there seems to me much interest for one, what's your opinion, fellow civers ?
                    Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Your ALIVE!!!!!!

Like I said, if I can be the USA or GB Ill do it.

Comment

Hehe yes Galvy still lives and rules supreme

Well as the PBEM I'm playing in is pretty much dead and also little till no activities in other ones I visited this forum not very often, it's really sad as you said before because Civ is such a great game and we had much fun playing in all the PBEM's

Perhaps we can revive the complete forum a little bit with all these new guys out there
                        Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

He11, Id be happy to see a couple of games moving.

Comment

If this gets going, I'll take France

Comment

Kobra
                              Zedd
                              JamesJKirk
                              conmcb25
                              Galvatron

And possibly GoPostal?

Sounds like we have a GAME

Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

Who's left?
                                Calling all Designers, the SL CivGroup is open for business!

Comment

Working...
                                X