Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
    and your availability finbar?
    I posted it in the other thread. Remember? Of course you do. You responded.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

I'll admit to thinking you unreliable - but I've been following the big diplo game and that area seems to have improved too.
      hah i always beeen reliable, yo ucan depend on me to stuff up LOL
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

In the meantime, chaps, suck on this:

" ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Yes, I'm doing my best to destroy your livelihood so you can play more.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by finbar
            In the meantime, chaps, suck on this:

http://homepage.mac.com/robynsinclair/PhotoAlbum15.html
            nice tomatoes... and dogs toooo ......

Comment

Only one of the dogs is nice. The other one doesn't even qualify as a dog.

Comment

hmmmmmmmm.... poor disrespected thing

Comment

I'm not now going to Washington for the last round of talks - which gives me plausible deniability around any dinner table.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                  X