Corrupt Bank or Britain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrupt Bank or Britain

In our latest HOTW4 diplo game once again we encountered a strange bug associated with money gifts and tech trading for money or money in general. If a civ gives a certain amount of money, let's say N dollars to another civ, the receiving civ will actually gain 2*N dollars.

Also, if you are selling something, you regain your entire amount of money before any purchase that turn increased by the turn income and the money got from the sale.

To my best knowledge and experience these money associated bugs do not occur regularly, which is even more puzzling. Does anybody of you know how to avoid the situations described above and still keep this money gifting feature which is essential for any diplo game?

Beside the obvious don't do it,
    The only way is to pay attention, and dipose of any extra money, which isn't that hard to do using buying up and switching construction types to destroy the shields bought.

RAH
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

crapppy bugggy civ2 .... lucky we love the old girl or we would trade her in on the newer versions !!!!
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Turn it up Raz, we would trade her in if the newer versions did not suc !
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
          Turn it up Raz, we would trade her in if the newer versions did not suc !
          Hehehehehe

Actually i finally got to play my first game of MP civ3 the other day, geee it lagged back, and the other players all left as soon as i took one of their citys.... Reminded me of the old days at the zone......

Comment

Damn I missed those days.....

Comment

yeah it was where all my civving started,, it was where i found the link to here from....

Comment

Working...
              X