Marruecos PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marruecos PBEM

Ok. I want to play a PBEM of Pablostuka's new scenario, Marruecos.

I want to be Morroco.

Morroco - POTUS
    Spain - asaz989

And now, some news...
    Under the rule of the new king, King Michael, the Morrocan Armed Forces took what is rightfully ours, Melilla and Ceuta, along with a few of the Canary Islands. King Michael, however, wishes for peace, and is willing to cease all attacks on Spain in exchange for Melilla, Ceuta, Lanzarote, and Fuerteventura, in exchange for peace. This is a war of liberating Morrocan territories occupied by the Spainish. There is no need for other nations to interfere, except to support the liberation.
    Attached Files
    Morroco
    37.50%
    Spain
    62.50%
    Neither side shall win, both sides will gain in some areas and lose in others
    0.00%
    Last edited by POTUS; December 30, 2003, 19:41.
    Vote Democrat
    Support Democracy

I will command the victorious forces of Spain against the barbaric invasions of Morocco.

Comment

The Spanish army has, after hard fighting, has retaken Ceuta and established a strong foothold near Malilla, as well as shooting down large quantities of Moroccan aircraft.
      Attached Files

Comment

Not to bore you with details, but the Spainish suffered high casualties as Melilla with freed from the threat of Spain, Ceuta has almost been liberated, and Las Palmas GC and SC de Palma has been liberated. Unless Britian intervenes, the war will be over in a matter of days, because Spain's inferior forces will be destroyed. Once again, I will offer Spain a peace. You will withdraw from Ceuta, and Ceuta will be garrisoned by an international force, but will be under Morroccan administration. The Canary Islands currently under your control will stay yours, but the ones under Morrocco's control will be Morroccan. However, no side shall maintain a garrison in the Canary Islands of anything more than a police force, lacking all offensive capabilities, as defined by and monitered by the UN.
        Vote Democrat
        Support Democracy

Comment

Dream on. I forgot to attach the game.
          Attached Files
          Vote Democrat
          Support Democracy

Comment

Spain's inferior forces will be destroyed.
            Don't make me laugh. Who has the only aircraft carrier, submarines, tanks less than a decade old, modern fighters (most notably the Eurofighter and F/A-18s, in comparison with your F-5s and obsolete Mirage IIIs)?

Comment

They are Mirage F-1s, and they were designed to carry nuclear weapons to the Soviet border from France, without being shot down. Could an F/A-18 do that??
              Tip: An F/A-18 doesn't have the range, even if it was refueled in Germany.
              Vote Democrat
              Support Democracy

Comment

Oh yeah, how many Eurofighters do you have? and what use is your aircraft carrier if it is not even in the combat zone, and by the time it is, numerous Exocts will have hit it.
                Vote Democrat
                Support Democracy

Comment

Hey, good luck to you all

The Moroccans will win if they hold all the objective cities during 10 days (10 turns).

And I have to say that the obsolete and inferior Moroccan armed forces will be crushed in the Spanish counterattack .

Anyway, I'm looking foward to this one

Comment

asaz989, please defend the Spanish honour

I playing this same PBEM as Spain against Pablostuka as Morroco lost in a anything but elegant way, so don't repeat my mistakes
                    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Don't worry. With how many troops Asa has lost, he will not be able to make any more mistakes.
                      Vote Democrat
                      Support Democracy

Comment

Even with that stack of 12 units that just bought it outside of Ceuta?

Comment

By the way, that's YOUR units, michael.

Comment

Originally posted by yaroslav
                            asaz989, please defend the Spanish honour

I playing this same PBEM as Spain against Pablostuka as Morroco lost in a anything but elegant way, so don't repeat my mistakes

Anyway, the final version is slightly different that the one you played Here is harder to Morocco to success

Comment

Working...
                            X