Academia has graduated!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academia has graduated!!!

After five years of hard labour, Academia has finished his study of economics! Congratulations, Alejandro!

Well deserved!
    Last edited by Eivind IV; December 22, 2003, 22:17.
    Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Congratulations Academia! May you succeed in everything that you do.

Comment

Congratulations!

...and just to show off, after five years* of 'hard' labour, I have just graduated with two degrees: Economics and Arts (Political Science)

now it's time to face the real world

*It should have only taken four years, but I wasted a years worth of time by starting out doing Economics and IT in my first year, and undertaking an abortive attempt at Economics Honours earlier this year.
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

I wish to congratulate you too, my friend! I wish you the best for your 'real' life

Comment

Yeah, congrats to you as well, Case !

Comment

Good Job!!!
            Vote Democrat
            Support Democracy

Comment

Congratulations!
              "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
              Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Congrats, Alejandro!

Comment

Congratulations, licenciado Alejandro
                  Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Congrats Academia!
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I was expecting something different in this thread but
                      congratulations anyways academia!!!!
                      Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                      Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                      miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Don't forget about Case

Comment

Congrats to both of you, academia and Case. I've still got another 6 months before I get my International Relations degree. I considered a minor in economics, but a bit too late, it would have kept me for a 6th (!) year if I really wanted to go through with it.

Do either of you know what you're going to do now?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJKirk
                            I've still got another 6 months before I get my International Relations degree.
                            Congratulations to you - everybody I know who did International Relations was really smart.

Do either of you know what you're going to do now?
                            I start a job at the Australian Government Department of Employment in Febuary
                            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Congradulations. I hope you now enjoy leaving school for the real world . (Sadly, I must do this in a year and a half as well).
                              David Disraeli
                              Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                              X