Sub nEEDED HOTW4 Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub nEEDED HOTW4 Game

Ok its time of the year got family committment to attend cant get out of....

Sub needed for egpt this weekend please.. Trev you free.. ???
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

not a *ing chance

HAHAHAHA

Comment

No I am not free this time

Comment

can we get a xmas break at all people... would that be asking too much ??? might be hard to find decent subs till new years...

Comment

Not a bad idea but if everyone else is available we should play on. Maybe Zylka could sub for Egypt....
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by deity
            Not a bad idea but if everyone else is available we should play on. Maybe Zylka could sub for Egypt....
            Id rather quit !!!!!!

Comment

Well I know I won't be able to make it on the 27th. Christmas and all. I can play this week though.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

i can play 27th !! no one else turns up you all AI

Comment

Even your ally and friend Deity would prefer my services for the Egyptians. See Raz - that's simply one good player respecting another

Comment

Nah, must be strategic reasons

Comment

Not a real friend in the HOTW world for him, now is there

Comment

Yes, but looking at the save a player with your playingstyle would be better for him then Raz.

Comment

LOL!

I shoulda read this thread first before sounding off in the other one

I'm quite happy with Raz as an ally. Don't under-estimate his diplo skills and ability to manipulate and deceive...

Look what he's done to the Serbs. That could have been me but I just came out on top this time!

I don't really think Zylka should sub as Raz's Egypt for the reasons I gave in the other thread that Zylka is acquiring TOO much inside info of more than one civ.

Haven't I got any friends in HOTW4? I'm allied to Berz, Raz and ozzy...
                          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

game not over yet deity, still time to change allainces to suit the occasion !!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X