looking for civ 2 people to play civ 3 mp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for civ 2 people to play civ 3 mp

anyone interested in tyring a mp game of civ2? not sure how many here actually tried civ3 at all or any of the extensions.. I enjoy it, it is deifferent it is not civ2 !!! well thought some mayb e interested enoguh to maybe look especuially with c3c out now....
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Tried III mp a few times, never again.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll just wait for civ4, thanks.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        Tried III mp a few times, never again.
        I've never tried it. What's wrong, is it broken?

Comment

by definition, to be broken requires that it actually worked at some point. So no, it was not broken.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            by definition, to be broken requires that it actually worked at some point. So no, it was not broken.
            Well many think it broken cause it so diffeent ot civ 2... it jsut a differnet style of game.... no carvan building to waste time, isntead you get to build 100s of workers to maintia nyour empire..

Some good things improved though, like culture borders, ability to stack and move stacks , defend one at time instead of losing whole stack as in civ2.

I prefer the new trade scheme as well as it means you dont get guarantteed income via caravans but have to negotaite a fair deal with the other civs.

but as not many civ3 people paly MP i was hoping to find some civ 2 mpers to entice across
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
            X