Are there any good players left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any good players left?

Anyone still play duels small map king 2x2x villages only?

not me... I a sucky player..... I jsut play for the enjoymenrt...
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I guess some still play that way. The ones who aren't man enough for a real game, a diplo game.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Sometimes, but horsierace gets boring quickly.

Comment

Agreed.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I go down to civmad every so often still and play duels, my record is something ridiculous like 25-0 or higher, you're right about there being no good duellers about

Comment

Your nemesis Rasputin has returned.

He beat you. We all regularly beat him. So I'm not sure what you mean by good players.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                Your nemesis Rasputin has returned.

He beat you. We all regularly beat him. So I'm not sure what you mean by good players.
                geez do people still talk aobut that!! He resigned when babrbs attacked him , he dont accept the loss , even though when they attacked me my lovely city in th eforrest stood tall and survived....

Its 1-1 there as I was forced to back out of one game and he claime dvictory in that.

No i just rest on my laurels knowing no one esle can do it

Oh and AH i think i only played one game with you in it, and i didnt notice your damn city was on a mountain and wasted my army... I rember that one ......
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                X