Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWBIE Civ2 game

Hello everybody.

My name is laurentius and I've never played Civ2 online. Anyone cares to teach newbie a lesson?

my MSN is laurentius99NOSPAM@hotmail.com
    Last edited by laurentius; October 28, 2003, 04:40.
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

try posting in the Setting up IP games they have a group of regs there tha tmay fit you in, not sure many people play one on ones any more, but there are still a few i guess.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I'm always happy to play someone who can swear in Serbian

I'm unavailable next couple of days, but we can have a game on Friday, possibly even on Thursday.

Comment

You might want to check out http://groups.msn.com/Civmad/chat

Comment

I'll be more that happy to play against you Ijcvetko, as soon as I get my Civ2 working. I'll get back to you then.

Atawa thanks for the link, applied already

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by ljcvetko
            I'm always happy to play someone who can swear in Serbian

I'm unavailable next couple of days, but we can have a game on Friday, possibly even on Thursday.
            Seva mi levo jaje!

Comment

If atawa agrees to play us newbies, we can have a three player game on Friday or the weekend.

Tell me what is wrong with your game, maybe I can help.

Comment

Originally posted by Feephi

Seva mi levo jaje!
                Now, where in the world did you learn this!!!!

Comment

I'll play, but I only play Test of Time these days.

Comment

The problem is very simple. I have bought two Civ2 cds over the years. The first original Civ2 bought in 1996 is useless because the curface of the cd is ruined, the second was a re-release bought in 2000 and now I've lost that cd somewhere too, maybe I've loaned it to a friend, i dont know. So both of my cds are unusable now and I cant install Civ2 onto my new computer.

So I pirated a version of Civ 2 multiplayer gold edition and installed it to this computer, but as we tried to play 1 on 1 with makeo it prompted a warning about version incompatibility. I went on and found a patch from apolyton but now that I have installed it the pirated civ2 MGE asks for a cd(wich I naturally dont have)

So now I'm here wanting to play and having bought Civ2 legally (twice!) but cant do it because I dont have the cd.
                    I got two options, search p2p networks for it which I have already done and wait it to download...could take some time...

OR

Some of you guys is nice enough to burn an imagepreferably iso-image and sent it to me. I can take photos of the scratched Civ2 cd and the empty Civ2 jewel-case if you need more proof. I can also take photos of my Scenarios and Fantastic Worlds cds if you still dont believe me. Anyone wants to help fellow Civer ?
                    Last edited by laurentius; October 29, 2003, 18:23.

- Paul Valery

Comment

if you give precise directions i can probably do it.
                      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

what you need is ripping software. I use a program called alchohol 120% to rip games to my friends. I can send the program to you in MSN. The rest is really easy once you've got the program running.

- Paul Valery

Comment

ok. i'm going to bed now, so it will have to wait until tomorrow.
                          Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

ISO??

Civ 2 MGE no CD crack is 13kB

Comment

Vet I hope it's not the same crack I had. Because that crack stopped working the minute I installed the patch for MGE I had older version and I needed to upugrade it. Anyway if it's another patch it might just work. Any idea where I could get this no cd crack?

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                              X