Anyone wanna play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna play?

Scenarios or just regular? Let's do some fighting, though...no diplomacy only...

"Let's do some fighting, though...no diplomacy only..."

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm thinking this is a crack at Diplogames. Just to clarify a Diplogame doesn't mean no war. There is plenty of war in diplogames, its just realistic, explained, and measured. Not the kill everything in sight like a duel game. But certainly there is war in diplogames.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

oh, okay. i misunderstood, then. the way you made it sound over in the scenario forum made it sound like there was no war. thanks for clarifying that for me.

anyone wanna play ANYTHING?

Comment

geez HOTW 2 finished in just about nearly all out war !!! so much for diplomacy
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

if you want to play right now we have a spot in HOTW4 that really needs filling. If you are around right now IM me at LazerKP or ICQ me at 47270249
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

and be nice to the egyptians they are a peacful and loving nation !!!
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
            X