Notification of Probable Quasi-Absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification of Probable Quasi-Absence

I've just bought a new computer and am busy moving all my stuff across to it. However, I anticipate that it's going to take me a few days to get Civ MGE up and running again.
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Do you want anyone to play your turn now in FA?
    Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
    http://john.jfreaks.com
    -The Artist Within-

Comment

What about the Boney Tourney?
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I hope to get Civ working tomorrow. Be patient

Before I start: are there any issues relating to running Civ on windows XP?
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

Originally posted by Case
          I hope to get Civ working tomorrow. Be patient

Before I start: are there any issues relating to running Civ on windows XP?
          No problems at all
          If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
          Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

Runs like a dream! Been running it on XP for almost a year now.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

You're correct - setting it up was a breeze. I had more trouble getting my ToT/MGE patch to run on Windows ME

...I wonder if this means that Microsoft is improving it's products?

Comment

...and FW installed without a hitch, unlike on ME where I had to turn off half of windows before the CDs would install the add-ons.

So I'm now back in action
                Last edited by Case; October 2, 2003, 02:23.

Comment

Working...
                X