This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History of the World 4.0

As the mists of time cleared upon the world below, The Great Raz looked down and was pleased with what he saw. Many great oceans had been formed and the land masses had raised and produced much good forrests and tundra and plains of grass.

Rivers were flowing and the pheasants and buffaloes were in place.

Out of the distance came the rumbling of thunder and the nomadic herds of the deserts gathered together to have their first pow-wow. The apparent leader of them made many gestures and pointed in many directions, suddenly another stronger meaner nomad stood up and made more grunting and pointing, with much waving of his arms.

Then without warning the two were locked in battle and the dust flew as they rolled across the desert floor. The remaining nomads all watched waiting, puzzled by all this activity. Never before had this occurred, they were a peaceful calm group of men and women. But this fraccas was changing things.

The two battling giants suddenly stopped moving and the Stronger meaner of the two stood , succesful, he grinned and pointed to the now motionless figure on the ground, he made more grunts and pointed again. He set off in the direction he had pointed and the nomads al lfollowed him.

Later that evening a strong wind blew across the desert and as the dust began to settle on the stiff corpse, a bright light emerged. With first what seemed like just a movment of the shadows , but then with more apparent realism, the corpse began to move. First stretching the fingers and then the arms , finally the legs moved and the corpse rolled over and stood up, no longer a corpse but a living being again.

The Great Raz looked down and smiled, "yes this one will do he said"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time passed and the wandering nomads again and again split till there were 7 distinct bands and they continued to disperse from one another spreading in all directions. Some came to mighty oceans and there they formed humble but able canoes and set forth. Many lives were lsot making these crossings. Others found more deserts but still others found fertile lands and the nomads slowly settled into the regons they were in.

Much time passed and due to lack of true speech or any form of writing, the past was soon forgotten and each tribe beleived themselves to be the only living soles in the world. The World to these tribes was just what they could see in their own backyard, no more no less. No other existence was needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the desert the Great Raz himself descended and touched the now revived man. He annointed him to be his servant to be the instrument of his will. This man would one day fulfill the goals and plans of the Great Raz. The Great Raz made shelter for the man and used his will to call forth a female of the species for his chosen one. He annointed them both and then left in a dust cloud.

He smiled to himself as he looked down, "yes" he thought, " My plans are now begun, once again!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

As time passed the newly annointed ones did multipy and grow and became nomads thmesleves. Their homelands were the deserts of old. Long ago abandoned by the other nomads, so long ago that the other nomads had completly forgotton this area. But all that was about to change. For now was officially the beginning of time as we know it, Now was the beginning of The HISTORY of the WORLD................................

Last edited by Rasputin; October 23, 2003, 11:54.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

All this and NO game yet!! LOL

Well done Great Raz.
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Or is this just a replay of the last one?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        Its a new game. Just in the same series. The History of the World Saga Episode 4, A New Hope.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by rah
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by deity
            All this and NO game yet!! LOL

Well done Great Raz.
            Soon deity very soon... !!!

And stop messingup my thread for the stories .....

Comment

I see the MP section is as spammy as it has always been

Anyone fancy a dipgame with a dipnewbie? I'd play rather un-diplo, but still, it'd be an honour to you guys

Comment

ssshhh, everyone quit spamming the story thread. Keep game set up comments to the "Eager to Return" thread. Leave this one clear until the game starts and we can start posting stories.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Sorry, didn't realise this was the story thread

Comment

Comment

Is that a placeholder?

(this is )

Comment

Hmmmmm... If I didnt know better I think Ecthelion is spamming our threads guys but as i know nothing of spamming i am not completely sure

Comment

ok the cast so far is....

Ljube - Serbs - White
                          Ozzy - English - Orange
                          Deity - Azande - Yellow
                          Frank - Chinese - Light Blue
                          Raz - Egyptians - Green
                          Prom - Indians - Purple

awaiting 7th player

Comment

The Great Raz looked upon his people and smiled , he was very pleased. His people would be known as the "people of the desert" but he already foresaw the future and saw his people transforning the desert and blossoming to become the greatest of all time.

He knew that the other gods of the worlds would be placing their people in better lands but The Great Raz loved the Desert, it was his home. It was where his begginings were.

And as the sands of time began to flow through the hourglass he put it into the minds of his people to build their first homelands.....

And so history begins ..... AGAIN.....

Last edited by Rasputin; October 23, 2003, 11:56.

Comment

The Azande (another Deitian experiment)

The Azande are coming to Earth in the HOTW 4.

Know this sign:
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by deity; October 9, 2003, 02:02.
                              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                              X