• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo-Hoo!!

Go Mongols!!

What is Prom doing through all this?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

woohoo pity we didnt keep playing , i always knew that we could take Deity out 1!!!!!! LOL

go the ALliance !!!!
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Re: AD 1873

Originally posted by deity
        LOL!

ozzy and Raz make good!

Mali gone...
        And adriatics gone too !!!!! poor capo and belinda !!!! LOL

How bout a map deiy showing the domination of the mighty Israeli/FDP/WAAR empire !!!!!

Comment

Deity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheres me bloody mapss !!!!!

Comment

I'm doing an alternate reality now too. It seems to be a more likely scenario keeping in the tradition of the rest of the game.

Deity is keeping to himself and consolidating the territory he has. Raz is beating up on (and has now destroyed) Capo and Belinda. Drake, Raz and I are all fighting amongst each other. Drake and I are nuking the **** out of each other.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Well as I was nuking NE Zululand back into the stoneage Raz and Prom bribed away all of my empire... grrrr. All thats left now is Taiwan from the breakaway Spanish faction of Mongolia. *sniff*

I like Deity's alternate reality better.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                Well as I was nuking NE Zululand back into the stoneage Raz and Prom bribed away all of my empire... grrrr. All thats left now is Taiwan from the breakaway Spanish faction of Mongolia. *sniff*

I like Deity's alternate reality better.

Hehehehehe either reality , seems the AI knows how i play LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

You just had the two weakest players on your borders. So once you gobbled them up you had the strength to take on bigger players, like me. When the test started the Mongols took and held a few Israeli cities.

But heh, why am I defending the performance of an AI controlled civ from a game I played a year or two ago. Amazing we are still engrossed by HOTW2. How many duels are still talked about 2 years later? None I imagine. Diplogaming is far superior.

Comment

absolutley correct, who even wants to recall a duel, you either lost or you won, in diplo you just play !!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X