Clear All

• TP FIVE viewed threads in the Civ2 MP Archive

Thanks Ming! I thought we'd lost them!
    Attached Files
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

long live HOTW2!
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The memories of a man in his old days,
      are the deeds of a man in his prime.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

and since you're older than most of us, you'd know
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Since I'm quoting lyrics from Pink Floyd songs, I must be.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yah! I'm in a top5 at last!

P.S
            For the record, I did finally go out and bought Civ3 when it was in the bargain bin. For the sake of completing my collection, naturally
            Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Not for playing, of course.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well my resolve is still one of steel. After all this time I have yet to buy, play, or even see Civ3. I may be the only one left.

The boycott lives!
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Good for you.

Personally I was worried that if it actually turned out to be a good game, that all the other MPers would get a leg up and I would have to play catch up. So I went out an bought it and then compounded my error by playing it.

My initial concerns were unfounded.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

having bought civ 3 i have uninstalled civ 2 and never gone back, but i do miss the MP of Civ 2 especially all the players......

Long live civ 3 but also ling live civ 2 MP

Comment

And you were "WHO" in your past incarnation here?
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The Great Raz Returns

ahhhhhh iam the poster formely known as Rasputin !!!!!!!

Comment

Damn... I just looked it up, and you already admitted to it...

So which handle do you want to continue using in the future... because the other one will be restricted. Make up your mind quick... or I'll decide.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

the real me

well most people know me as Rasputin so i should try to get that one back,,, your help is muchly appreciated ...

Comment

Working...
                            X