The One City Wonder Game!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The One City Wonder Game!!!

An mp game with as many participants as possible, on a tiny map - with each player allowed one city each. Why not??? Deity with the extra set, and parametres close to Rah rules would be the likely choice, no?

...and in this the ultra streamlined mp game, there will be minimal chance of complete breakaways and player fallout due to "the obvious reasons"

The seasons have come and gone, friends - any trace of Civ3 wiped entirely from my HD, and one city SP games are helping me re-live that innocent love for a timeless classic we will never muster up the ignorance to forget. Anyone interested in joining with me, and playing again for the first time?

~UNO CIUDAD~

Oh, and I'm sure for the few/one who does have to drop out, permanent replacement will not at all be a chore. Naturally, anyone will feel much more an immediate assumed connection to a singular nation plot rather than a winding, multi faceted civ with endless possibilities of it's past

In short... I'm saying that this is an mp that will go the distance, and if not - finish

Comment

...and YES - you get to keep any cit(ies) you might successfully invade. How does that sound for an incentive to make things crazy???

Comment

It might get tedious resetting when people get cities from huts.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just let someone not involved in the game remove the huts from the map.

Comment

or just have a disband rule in effect. Give a time limit in turns that the city has to be disbanded in.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Immediate disband.

But I like atawa's suggestion better.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Sometimes you don't have the money to disband it. Especially if it's early.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Changing rules.txt and switch alpha and invention should work.

Unless its the slot and not the place in the tree that stops giving tribes.

Comment

You can get tribes after invention. It's techs you don't get after invention.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

Sleep deprivation can be more potent than drugs.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X