Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is WLTLD too powerful with 2xproduction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have problems getting the hang of it and taking advantage. I tried a 2x mov duel with atawa and was quickly outclassed. I would need to practice considerably before I do that again.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

watching explorers capture mulitple empty cities on the same turn is quite humorous as well
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

People who leave cities empty in 2x movement aren't very smart
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I quite like double move now. it is fun although it shifts the balance in favour of the attacker rather than the defender. good for a change.
          Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
            People who leave cities empty in 2x movement aren't very smart
            Usualy you can leave half your city's empty if you defend well. The thing is to not let your opponent come close enough

Comment

x2 is all about the attacker.... most often if you only defend you will perish to the onslaught.....

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                x2 is all about the attacker.... most often if you only defend you will perish to the onslaught.....
                I agree 100%. You have to attack to survive. Although If you can get an Atlantic Wall a la atawa its doable.
                Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by Makeo

I agree 100%. You have to attack to survive. Although If you can get an Atlantic Wall a la atawa its doable.
                  not easy to achieve, and must be appluaded when done.....

the big problem x2 or x1 is that there a few wonders which depending on what map your on, can really upset the balance

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
                    Usualy you can leave half your city's empty if you defend well. The thing is to not let your opponent come close enough
                    If exploreres are walking into empty cities...you obviously aren't defending well enough
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

If exploreres are walking into empty cities...you obviously aren't defending well enough
                      The thing is to defend far away from your core, and building an atlantic wall is fairly easy when playing a no bribe gamke on a continent settng.

But I'm wasrted now, better of to bed, I',lll edit out the spelling mistakes in the morning

Comment

Obviously too wasted the next morning also.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I kinda missed sundaymorning this week (and most of the afternoon:

Comment

Yeah, played late into the night on Fri, Sat, and Sunday.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hehe, didnt need to edit that but apreciate the thought

Comment

Yes, it's different when we play with any of the aussies. With them, you know it the next morning already and they're fresh. With you, I keep imagining the sun coming up about half way into a session. At least if the sun is getting ready to come up on us, the session is ending.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X