Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I'm pointing at the FRIG and going "and where is what I'm supposed to see". and she's saying "it's right there" and she's moving stuff to point at it.

I'll be here Friday night.

Comment

• Thanks for letting us know.

And my wife uses the refrigerator for those commitments that she knows I want no part of. Then she can wait to the last minute to tell me so I don't have time to make an excuse or whine about it. She can say, "I put that up there months ago". And she knows damn well that I only look at the frig when she's waving her finger pointing at something.

RAH
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
        And my wife uses the refrigerator for those commitments that she knows I want no part of. Then she can wait to the last minute to tell me so I don't have time to make an excuse or whine about it. She can say, "I put that up there months ago". And she knows damn well that I only look at the frig when she's waving her finger pointing at something.
        I am starting to think that Mrs RAH and Mrs Hydey are the same women.
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• no hydey they are not the same woman, accent is not the same. i have heard both
          In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
          "Mark Twain"

Comment

• Most wives are like that... they all point to the frig, and you know you are screwed
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If Mrs horse posted sex opportunities on the fridge I'd probably pay more attention to it
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• If mine did... they would still be buried under a ton of other stuff
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• That's right - you have to do that stuff first

And then you're too tired
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Nahhhh... I want to be nice and awake, so when she finally goes to sleep, I can go downstairs and play civ
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I guess it's time to start a new one.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X