Optimum Space Ship Configurations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimum Space Ship Configurations

I've compiled a complete chart of speeds (years of travel time) for fusion-powered space ships. The chart shows the optimum number of structurals to build for each viable combination of components and modules, and the travel time. As stated in the game manual, if you build fewer than the optimum number of structurals, some of the components won't be installed; but if you build more than the optimum number of structurals, the speed will decrease due to extraneous weight.

This chart goes all the way up to ships that have 4 + 4 + 4 modules.
    It is available for purchase ($2.00) at http://www.mightywords.com
    Go to Games & Gaming -- Computer Games -- Various, or search for Martin Schell, or use your right mouse button to copy-and-paste the direct url: http://www1.mightywords.com/ematter/...de=CVE&filter=
    http://www.asia-mas.com

Hasdrubal's Home.
    Ceterum censeo Romam esse delendam.

Comment

Comment

I'll pay $1.00 to anyone who digs up the thread(s) from the strategy forum

Comment

Which way to the Archives?
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

hehe
            Ming found a related thread(one dollar added to his next check) http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum3/HTML/000740.html

Comment

Damn! You got to it right before me!
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Are you still offering those free maps also?
                The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

------------------
                  "And now for something completely different..."
                  - John Cleese
                  "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

------------------
                    "And now for something completely different..."
                    - John Cleese
                    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Is this the same guy who was laughed at for advertising the same thing earlier this year?
                      main(i,_){for(!_||(--i,main(i+2,i["FHhhTBFHdhTBFBQT\2TBF&]zRF$hh*:FHhh+&FBIsbDF"]));
                      i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_^=_,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Mark -*/

Comment

Mark,

I wondered the same thing, but didn't care enough to dig up the thread or the one from a week or so ago where someone was telling about seeing this kind of ad on another site.

Then again maybe it is just one of his customers who has finally seen the light and is just trying to get their money back from the rest of us.

When building the spaceship, assuming I get that far, I never have the luxury of deciding how big to make it. The problem is always can I get something launchable built, launched, and landed before the opposition.

Ken

Comment

Oh come on! The information he is providing for 2 bucks is avaliable in the archives... Let's not be lazy here
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It is the same guy."would you pay"

He has got this at numerous civ forums.

I think it sucks.Bigtime.
                            The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Yeah... If he starts another thread on this subject, it will be deleted! I was going through the archives, and any information you could possibly want on spaceships is available for free... Some people
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X