This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are There any places on the web that have Civ 2 for download

If there are any places that you know of that have Civ 2 for download, would you please tell me?

why don't you just buy it ?
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
      why don't you just buy it ?
      What he said. It's $10 or less, these days.

I don't mean to sound rude, but they take a fairly dim view of software piracy here... just fair warning
      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

i know you can download Civ I for free, not sure about Civ II. It is rather large compared to Civ I, but not out of the question. You might want to check here if you think about buying any Civ products cheaply.
        Insert witty phrase here

Comment

I looked at all of the stores in my town, but none of them have Civ 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeycheez
            I looked at all of the stores in my town, but none of them have Civ 2.
            wow, that's the exact opposite problem i was having - i was trying to find MGE, and i found about 10 stores with 2.42, but none with MGE - link i put in no good? it had several listings for 2.42 for under $7 (including s/h) and a couple MGE listings for under $10
            Insert witty phrase here

Comment

Edited by ming...

Apolyton doesn't support or advocate the theft of gaming software.
              Last edited by Ming; January 25, 2003, 04:08.
              Cedric's Civilization 2 Page, Home of the FW, MGE, and ToT Patches

Comment

Thanks for the links

Comment

Sorry... but theft of gaming software, and providing help to people to do so, is not allowed at Apolyton.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X