Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i can't play red front with XP!!!! HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't play red front with XP!!!! HELP!

grrrrrrrrr!

ok, i had a sudden urge to play red front & second front... i hadn't played in six months or so

in that time i upgraded to XP

as you all know you have to open a batch file to switch seasons/periods etc... in these games

well, here's the problem.. the second i open the batch file it closes right away not allowing me to select oneo f the options like normal... i managed to screenshot it when i opened the batch file directly through dos (not just double clicking the batch file in windows explorer and it said this...

http://www.geocities.com/mshaughne/problem.JPG

is there anyway to bypass this.. i need to play these scenarios, they are the best thing i've ever played and am not complete without them

thanks in advance!

NOTE: geocities is not very nice, so you have to copy and paste the url in the linkbar.. you can't just click it

There might be a better solution, but since batch files don't work with XP, what I have done is right click on the batch file, select edit, find the right part of the file and manually do what the batch file would have done.

Frustrating, I know
    II. 193 And fight them until there is no more tumult and oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

Comment

No there is another

DL this choice.com and put it in the directory of the scenario or if you want it to solve all in your windows/system32 directory. Happy Red Fronting!
      Attached Files
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

The ANZAC....

thank you so much for the little file.. i couldn't appreciate it more!!!!

i would have never found that on my own, you are the man!

Comment

No prob
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
          X