Lock up your daughters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock up your daughters!

The Gits are back in town after a somewhat extended holiday...

To be more accurate SG(2) is back - SG[1] is totally immersed in Morrowind and is only Civing on Fridays with (2).

The SGs seeking solace in green bottles after the end of the hols........
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

survival

That is what our life was without Gits: mere survival.
    But we are still alive and really glad to see you back .
    Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

Welcome back, you Gits!

The high priestess was getting impatient, and you know what she's like...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

... and the Marquis will be out! We are discontinuing our ISP at home, so I will no longer participate in succession games. I will still get online to post from work, tho. Still active, but less participation.
        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
        intelligence to few.

Comment

Marquis - that's no excuse. Download files to a floppy at work, carry it home and play the game. Copy the updated save game back to floppy and upload.

Comment

Harumph, no internet! Barbarian.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
              ... and the Marquis will be out! We are discontinuing our ISP at home, so I will no longer participate in succession games. I will still get online to post from work, tho. Still active, but less participation.

Heed the words of DaveV, Marquis!
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by DaveV
                Marquis - that's no excuse. Download files to a floppy at work, carry it home and play the game. Copy the updated save game back to floppy and upload.
                Ah, you assume there is time at the home pc! Yes, I'd be happy to continue playing, but must spend a large amount of time on some home projects. So it would go more like this:

notice 3 days later that it's my turn, take home diskette
                2 days later start my turn
                3 more days later finish and return diskette to work

So tho I'd still be able to participate, it would just slow everything down. I'd rather not, as there will be times I don't even check the boards for days. Maybe in a few months it'll be back to normal!

I appreciate everybody's encouragement, tho!
                The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                intelligence to few.

Comment

"Home projects," eh? Trouble in paradise? Thinking of changing your name to My Wife Hates Civ, Too? But seriously, the home life (for those fortunate enough to have one) must come first.

Have fun storming the castle!
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                  X