Uranium Supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uranium Supplier

I used the Search function but to no avail.

How can I get Uranium? I want to make some Uranium trade routes but none of my cities produce it. Several of my cities have a 30-35 demand next to their names. Thanks in advance.
    Oh, but you can't expect to wield
    supreme executive power just because
    some watery tart threw a sword at
    you! -Dennis

IIRC, Uranium seems to be supplied from cities founded after you discover Nuclear Fission.
    "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

why the demands then?

Comment

I think demand for U shows up in existing cities at the same time it begins to be supplied in new cities.

Uranium is a very lucrative commodity (x4 IIRC), so I suppose the supply quirk is intended to keep the routes from being too profitable?

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

I have all techs. Still no Uranaium.
          you! -Dennis

Comment

Try building a new city near a mountain, SSI. I'm pretty sure it will supply Uranium...

Comment

Yea thats probably my problem. Mountians dont give too much resources early in the game. I transformed almost all of them into hills.
              you! -Dennis

Comment

Do you have city's on different islands?

City's on the same continent tend to have mostly the same resources.

Comment

atawa, I didnt' noticed this...

I mean, is the quality of resources linked to a specific continent or linked to an area of the continent?
                  googol... this is a number!
                  "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
                  "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Found new cities. Uranium supplies comes from tiny citys.
                    (Because the uranium spplies has the maximum trade bonus).
                    rushbuild 3 freights
                    rehome freights to a big city
                    disband city
                    found new city
                    and so on

Comment

But if you rushbuild 3 freights, only one of them can carry uranium right?
                      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Normally that is correct, but in one rare game, I created a new city and it supplied uranium like the repeating hide commodity bug. It was wonderful.

I also recommend creating new cities and you'll see plenty of uranium supplied.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Mao
                          But if you rushbuild 3 freights, only one of them can carry uranium right?
                          IMHO for your cash 3 rehomed goods freights from little cities are better than a food freight from a big city .

Comment

Thanks, Ill try some of your suggestions
                            you! -Dennis

Comment

Working...
                            X