DaveV's ICS strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaveV's ICS strategy

Is there another place that I can obtain the strategy other than the link to the website in the great library. It does not seem possible to access the site despite several tries.
    When gambling with your life be certain both sides of the coin are the same

Here is a link to the original thread.

Comment

... and the author, ready to answer any question...
      that's Apolyton
      Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

Originally posted by La Fayette
        ... and the author, ready to answer any question...
        that's Apolyton
        Wow there is really customer-service at best here at Apo. You got information and even the possibility to ask specific creators in realtime.

Is there a way we can reward Apo with the "best customer-friendly service of the year" award?
        Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Yes, just check out the banners and BUY merchandise. There's a special on now where if you spend 25 dollars or more, you get a free American Eagle. What a deal.

RAH
          DISCLAIMER: Normally this editorial comment would not necessarily reflect that of the managment team. But in this case, we'll make an exception.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Always the company man, eh, RAH?
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by rah
              Yes, just check out the banners and BUY merchandise. There's a special on now where if you spend 25 dollars or more, you get a free American Eagle. What a deal.

RAH
              DISCLAIMER: Normally this editorial comment would not necessarily reflect that of the managment team. But in this case, we'll make an exception.
              You never miss a chance to promote your merchandise, did you? Well actually I really would like to buy this nice mousepad with the monster but I live too far away from the US and I fear for this distance the costs for shipping would be higher than the ones for the product itself
              Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Sorry guys (and gals) my university web site is down - I shall try and track this one down and sort it out....

SG[1] - perplexed
                "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Should be OK again now ...

SG[1]
                  "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                  "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Working...
                  X