Civilization II updater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization II updater

Yea, I'm a newbie. I can't seam to find an updater to my copy of Civilization II for Mac. It is a legal version. Also, it is NOT the Gold version.

One more question, is there a Mac specific version of the HiRes graphics patch?

Thanks
    Oh, but you can't expect to wield
    supreme executive power just because
    some watery tart threw a sword at
    you! -Dennis

I have no idea what you mean by "updater".AFAIK,the mac version of classic solo civ 2 has all the pc fixes included in version 1.0 and there are no patches or updates.

HiRes-yes mac uses different file formats.I converted a copy some time ago and it is here in the mac civ2 section

heres a direct link to it
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Updater? Is there any patches for Civ2 or did I install them with the scenario expansion?
      "Where the internet be free, high technology there be" - Journeyman journeys to Hong Kong Airport

Comment

Hmm perhaps a normal version-update without changing the whole style of the game (e.g. from Civ II-standard to gold)?
        Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

It if that is what is meant then yes there are but not for MAC
          The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Working...
          X