3334 points=-321%???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3334 points=-321%???

I recently finished a game in Emperor level at 2007 with 305%, no problem. Then I wanted to go for my max score, so I went to a saved file from 1989, re-launced the spaceship with max population, increased luxuries to get max happy faces and pop.increase, etc. The spaceship arrived at 2018, the score screen showed 3332 points. Then it switches the civ rating screen, and I have managed to get -321% with a puny rating!

Does anyone have an idea why the game's doing this?I have attached the sav.file from just before the ship arrives. I have no idea what version I'm playing, I got the CD from a friend about eight years ago

Here's the file.
    Attached Files

Comment

For the record - yo are playing some version of SP it might be the final patch 2.42 or it may be earlier - I can't tell from the save ...
      I finished on 333% & Magnificent seems OK to me -- perhaps you need to dl the 2.42 patch - it fixes MANY bugs - to check which version you are indeed running hit the Game|Game Options selections from the menu and the window that opens has the version information in its title bar...

SG[1]
      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

I downloaded the patch and it worked. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

You are most welcome...

SG[1]
          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Working...
          X