Rules.txt in Italian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules.txt in Italian

I am looking for the rules.txt, game.txt, menu.txt, etc in italian. if anyone has has them could they send them to me?

Send a pm to Prometeus, he is an Italian very active in scenario making. If anybody has what you seek, I'd expect it to be him.
    The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
    intelligence to few.

Comment

nope.. no luck with him.

Comment

Marcus, did you try in the "creation" forum?
        Maybe you'll be more lucky!
        googol... this is a number!
        "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
        "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

"creation?" are you kiddin me? theres hardly anyone who reads creation!

any way i've changed my rules.txt by hand. the ones i knew i changed and the ones i didnt, i used the french translation with a "o" or an "i" at the end.

Fuseleri - that sounds pretty italian eh?

how about "Dérobado"?

Comment

Marcus, what I meant is that you can go on the creation forum and send some pms to the people that usually jump around...

Fucilieri sounds pretty Italian... Fuseleri seems a type of pasta!
            googol... this is a number!
            "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
            "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Originally posted by marcus777
              any way i've changed my rules.txt by hand. the ones i knew i changed and the ones i didnt, i used the french translation with a "o" or an "i" at the end.
              I think that you can be more confortable with Spanish rules.txt that with the french one. Many people in the Spanish forum have it. Only open a thread and ask for it.
              Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Working...
              X