No announcement yet.

Succession Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the heck is happening with this game? And why is it rated 5 stars and "The Mad Succesion game" isn't rated at all?

Hehe I fixed the rating thing!
    Last edited by Mercatia; June 4, 2002, 03:17.

Comment

arggh. sorry guys but i can't play. Not at least for another week. exams, i hate them.
      the number one of the number 2's.
      creator of the romans succession game!!

Comment

It's your game Fearless - I for one would be happy to wait for you to finish your exams, but were you to pass the game could continue ...

SG[1]

and the very best of luck (with the exams)
        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Who's next?
          googol... this is a number!
          "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
          "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Fearless is in to bat - unless he passes.

and Fearless, I'm intrigued by your handle - in all the RPGs that I am familiar with a Fearless Mage is semantically equivalent to a Dead Mage

SG[1]
            "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
            "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits
              Fearless is in to bat - unless he passes.

and Fearless, I'm intrigued by your handle - in all the RPGs that I am familiar with a Fearless Mage is semantically equivalent to a Dead Mage

SG[1]
              ... you're right I remember the old days of my Arkhanne (called the Running Mage from friends... )

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless_Mage
                arggh. sorry guys but i can't play. Not at least for another week. exams, i hate them.
                Get Smart first! Play later...we all understand taking exams and the horrible stress that can cause.

Comment

bye that i meant skip me. sorry for the confusion guys.
                  the number one of the number 2's.
                  creator of the romans succession game!!

Comment

OK come back when you can Fearless.

Messer Niccolo is up next I think?

Comment

• I'll give a look this evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Messer Niccolò
                        I'll give a look this evening.
                        I was wrong!

I'll give a look this evening.

Comment

• King Messer Niccolò (The Quicklogger) raises to power in 250bc.
                          250bc the kingdom has little wealth (11g) Tax 30 Sci 50 Lux 20
                          225bc having seen the good of monarchy cartaginians decide to copy our lifestyle (and we start the Lighthouse in honour of SG[1])
                          200bc China copying us again goes in Monarchy. King Niccolò goes for a world tour in search of $$$ but other royal coffers are empty (coffers and coffins!)
                          175bc delivered hides to DK 24g
                          150bc Babs go in Monarchy
                          125bc The infamous Spanish Indians war ends...
                          100bc nothing
                          75bc hides to DK (28g) and we have to expel a german diplo mission... tsk tsk tsk this can be annoying...
                          50bc discovered Philosopy, Niccolò thinks that a good crusade would help the people to remain happy! Monotheism discovered, we then go for The Republic
                          1AD LightHouse purchased (3shields saved) [but the successor of King Niccolò can decide to swap for the Chapel...]

Short and quick log... sorry!

Comment

• Sav... forgotten...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X