Population Increases for House of Sten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Population Increases for House of Sten

In an attempt to raise our civ score my wife and I have increased our population to three heads. It's a girl, even though the third head is supposed to be a boy - must be a bug in our version of MGE. Unfortunately this also changed our government style to Despotism since baby Lelia (pronounced leel-yuh) is now completely in charge and finance, science and luxury levels are all at anarchy amounts. Multiple happiness improvements were required to be rush built depleting most of our cash, thankfully it is a no bribe game and we are surrounded by powerful allies. We would request that no allies send us food caravans, since we would prefer that the food box takes a little while to fill up again.

Mom, Dad, and baby Lelia are all doing great.
    Be the bid!

Congrats! size 3 eh? Gonna need a temple soon
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Congratulations! No need for a temple though, martial law rules!

Comment

Congratulations on your Wonder! Only another 9,997 and you will get the Sten SS Module. Best wishes to all three of you.
        ---------
        SG (2)
        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

congrats sten many happy days are ahead with your new daughter

Comment

Congratulations. So when will a warrior be stationed in your house to exert martial law?

Comment

Many congratulations Food caravan on its way - elol ...
              SG[1]
              "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
              "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

If you sent it on a trireme you should be careful or it will sink in the middle of the Atlantic.

Comment

Another few turns and the new citizen will turn into a settler and [b]uild a new city.
                  To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

Sorry. This was supposed to be build... [b]CONGRATULATIONS!!!
                    To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

Congratulations. Now all your civ-inspired sleep-deprivation training will pay off!

Comment

Congratulations... I hope this doesn't seriously effect your ability to play MP.

Good luck dad!
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Congratulations my friend. How soon do you get her civing?

Comment

rush build rush build rush build rush build

Everyone is doing great - thanks for the posts!

I just stopped in to check messages and drop off a few goodies before heading back to the hospital to pick up the mom and baby units. It is close by so no ship chaining is required. Xin's tips on transporting a zero move unit are coming in handy.

Cheers everyone...

btw - it is my birthday today! What a great present!!!
                            [This message has been edited by Sten Sture (edited April 10, 2000).]
                            Be the bid!

Comment

Congratulations!!!

We offer you our knowledge of potty training in tribute to your manifest magnificence.

------------------
                              I am the Ukrainian Anti-Pope!

Comment

Working...
                              X