Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WinG Setup: Insufficient memory or diskspace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WinG Setup: Insufficient memory or diskspace.

I have formated my old (400MHz, 128 MB) computer and reinstalled Windows.

When I try to install WinG I get "Insufficient memory or diskspace." error message. The hard drive has 2.5 GB free, and I can't see that WinG could be that big. I've installed it on a Windows 98 computer before, but this time it has IE6 installed instead of IE4, but I don't think that should make a difference.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Anyone know how to solve this? or a workaround?

Comment

Gramphos, I don't have the solution or a workaround, but I did a quick search on this forum for "WING" and found several threads that discuss problems others have had similar to this. I did not see one that listed the exact problem you have but if you check those threads, there may be some information that you would find helpful.

Albert

Comment

I don't mean to act dim, but what exactly is WinG?
        Last edited by Jeremy Buloch; January 16, 2002, 22:16.
        Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy Buloch
          I don't mean to act dim, but what exactly is WinG?
          I made some reasearch on that before I posted. And I think it is something like DirectX for Windows 3.x, but only for graphics. It is used by Civ2 as well as CivNet.

Comment

Ah Thankyou I couldn't find any Info. I searched on yahoo, webferret, google,etc. & still didn't find it. I use Direct X 8.0 so I don't need it I guess. Good luck.
            -J.B.-
            Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

Working...
            X