Trade Route Calculations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Route Calculations

Hey guys. I've been playing this game for several years, and not once have I ever noticed that my caravans increase trade permanently in my cities.

But now I've run into a problem. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to how much extra trade is generated. Supply and demand and city distance dont seem to make one bit of difference. Could someone please tell me how the hell the game calculates how many extra arrows are produced?

Either reply directly to this thread or email me at SamuelRiv@yahoo.com

Thanks

-Samuel Rivier
    "I don't like to end with quotes. If I want to preach, I'll do it to the damn choir!"

-A Sam Rivier original

Grasshopper, you have come to the right place!

In the CivII/Strategy forum you will find a thread titled something like "Caravan Delivery Payoff Formula," which contains everything you might want to know about the subject. It might have sunk below the first viewable page, but was active within the last 2 months or so.
    The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
    intelligence to few.

Comment

isn't there a Great Library for that

Comment

Well, yes, but recently there has been trouble accessing the linked threads. IIRC, many were archived, and links need to be updated.
        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
        intelligence to few.

Comment

Fair enough!

Comment

Working...
          X