Cheat Mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheat Mode?

I rember seeing somewhere a download that would let you enable the cheat mode without it saying CHEAT MODE in the final game score. If anyone knows what i am speaking of or where i might find it, please let me know.

quote:

You can just save the game as a scenario after enabling cheat mode. Then, "begin scenario" and it should have the cheat mode undocumented.

I saw this one day in a cheater's thread. Why cheat? If the AI is too tough, consider stepping it down a level. If you are playing at warlord, then you should just keep trying. Cheating is for cheaters, you know.

------------------
    I am the Ukrainian Anti-Pope!

Comment

I actually played a game in cheat mode. That grew boring really quick. Tank attacks warrior. Tank wins. conquest victory achieved. Yaaaaawwn. Who would of guessed I enjoyed the game more playing by the rules.

Comment

lol i once watchedthe ai play a 7 player gaem..... what a joke they build alot of useless units and you cna predict who will win
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Yeah, I have turned on cheat to be able to open the map and watch the ai. After watching them a few turns you begin to wonder what "AI" really stands for. Surly it couldn't be artifical intelligence, with some of the moves they make.

BTW, I do know of the program you are talking about. I even downloaded it like 2 years ago to see if it really worked. Can't even remember if it did or not. Didn't have a use for it really.
          Visit the Civ/SMAC Seti Teams stats!

Comment

Working...
          X