No announcement yet.

Everyone's Fav. Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microprose scenarios: Nothing beats X-COM for sheer tactical playability. Jules Verne is definitely the best designed scenario from the MPS stable.

Best of the Net: USA 2010 got me hooked on scenarios, so it gets my approval.

Every other scenario: Jesus Balsinde`s Al-Andalus: Trail of the Sun rules! I`m disappointed to see that the link to it has been removed from the Spanish Civ2 Site, though.

------------------
    "I`m a rugged individualist, just like everyone else".

-Bart Simpson`s Guide to Life
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Are there any Star Wars scenarios? I have never found one.
      www.neo-geo.com

Comment

dear johnmcd:

go to the downloads section here at apolyton, then go to the part in which you can choose to see the list of all scenarios from a to z. it should be on that list, but before starting to play you should open it using the first player, choose the cheat menu, then reveal map and choose no special view. overwrite the old scenario and ejoy.

oh, you need v 3.63 or C2MM to play

------------------
        Alien Infiltrate

Comment

I'm with Monolith - The Lord of The Rings Scenario is interesting and challenging. And St. Leo - you have another fan of your WW1 scenario! Good job look forward to the next edition.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Lord of the Rings!!!
            An unbelievable quest, a race against time and overwhelming odds to save Middle - Earth from Evil! Exactly in the spirit of the story Tolkien wrote, higly addictive. You may be winning, through the extreme trench warfare of Minas Tirith and just start all over again because you lost Aragorn or some other hero you were fond of! Anyway, the man who did this is a genius (and he has been awarded).
            "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
            George Orwell

Comment

Echo support for Lord of the Rings! Gotta' love it, although I have yet to win (ver 4 is TOUGH) !

------------------
              Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Thanks H dad...whats C2MM though?
                www.neo-geo.com

Comment

"C"iv "2" "M"odpack "M"anager

Comment

please, my dear other body, explain more.

with it you can easily change the modpacks, without having to do it manually and risking the original files.

get it at the download section, in the special link.

------------------
                    Alien Infiltrate

Comment

My favourite scenario has to be "Secret". If you like secret societies then you`ll love this one.

The European war one between the EEC and Britain was good too.

Comment

WW79

Comment

Yes ww79 is a great one. Nothing like unleashing large numbers of nukes at once. It's also because i got 2 of my top 5 hall of fames on that scenario. Another one I kicked ass at was the Mongol Horde scenario in Conflicts. It's almost too easy playing as the mongols though.

Comment

I played a good Vietnam scenario a while back. It had US real powerful but the VietCong had greater #'s and defensive positions. The terrain was also very rough.

------------------------------------------------
                            Download Humanity now, the Civilization spin-off at http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Field/3523/hum1.html
                            Visit the Cold War Scenario at http://www2.crosswinds.net/~wesley317/cold.html

Comment

I am with Paul Hanson on this one. Al-Andalus rulez! Alba de America is another #1

Comment

I love WW2 scenarios, and at least three of them deserve to be mentioned as top-notch:
                                -Alex and Nemo's 2194 Days of War
                                -Harlan Thompson's WWII: An European Theatre
                                -John Petroski's The New Germany

Go download these three!
                                "I'm really an american right-winger, i love the army and hate a forigners, communists, anarchists and ******s. I also belive in god and the american constitution."
                                -Kropotkin
                                I invented the question mark.
                                -Imran Siddiqui
                                TNapoleon
                                Former Resident SidGamer
                                Current Pandemonio.ORG Webmaster
                                FOREIGN ADVISER - People's Republic of Off-Topic (PROT)

Comment

Working...
                                X