Feature I never used, is it useful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature I never used, is it useful?

I've been meaning to ask this for a while. I always forget. When you right click on the map in the upper right side of the screen. It brings up a screen called track enemy moves. Usually I accidently click it. I get rid of it using the X key. But I was wondering how you use it, and if it useful in stragey?
    I don't remember seeing this in the manual, anyways I've loaned it out (well pretty much gave it away ).

I really have never had a need for these in SP but find them handy in MP.

As we all know MP is so painfully slow. I sit and watch TV during others turns. So... to keep up on whats going on I'll place 2 or 3 or however many *hot spots* there are as small enemy moves maps. This way I can keep an eye on things without having to always be moving around the main map.

Comment

how exactly does this work ?????
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Just right click on the top right hand world map to open a small area map. You can have as many of these as you want I guess. It's nice having a 21" monitor because I can have many of these open. This way you will not miss any enemy moves as long as your watching, but you dont have to move around the main map.

Comment

ic.... hehe between that and learning about the "f" keys, i have learned alot today and i am supposed to be an expert, i have to start using hot keys and not my mouse but i cant help it
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Yeah, the little windows are nice if you are being attacked on multiple sides of your empire. You can watch all the battles at once!
            Visit the Civ/SMAC Seti Teams stats!

Comment

Working...
            X