Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Civ Music :(

I got Civ as part of a pack and I dont have any music

And Im not a dumbas5, I know the CD has to be in the drive and the MUSIC option turned on.
    Civ rules.

well, try playing the CD with the standard windows media player. there should be a option for CD audio. if you're able to listen to the music, then it is something else than the CD

I have 4 Civ2 CDs... the original one, CiC, FW and MGE... only 3 of them are able to play music, the CiC one just won't.... or was itthe FW one? I don't know, but the music playing device is not very reliable... just listen to some MP3s instead

Comment

when I installed it was fine and dandy cept for some reason the installation had set the default volume at zero.
      Very recently someone else had a civ cd with no music on it.
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

If you have a CD-RW drive, make sure that it comes after your CD-ROM drive alphabetically. If you're running off the CD-ROM, and it comes after the CD-RW, Civ2 will not be able to find the music. When I switched my CD-RW drive letter to come after my CD-ROM, I got the music, but still there are many times when it doesn't work. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X