Wlt*d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlt*d

In game mechanics, what are the benifits of We Love The * Day?

This one's asked quite frequently. There are several threads such as;
    apolyton.net/forums/Archives/Archive-000005/HTML/19991216-3-000049.html that will give you some tips on what it is and how to use it.
    [This message has been edited by Cam (edited March 10, 2000).]

Comment

Depends on which form of government you are in. In Monarchy/ Communism/ Fundametalism your trade increases to the level of a Republic/Democracy (meaning an extra trade arrow per worker). For midsized cities, the trade that you put towards luxuries to get a WLT*D can often be recouped by the resutling increase in trade.

In Republic/Democracy, your population will increase 1 per turn as long as you have extra food available. This is a powerful tool for growing your population, a must for doing OCC.

edit: I thought someone would beat me to the punch. Oh well
      [This message has been edited by Tom DeMille (edited March 10, 2000).]

Comment

lol Tom!

Comment

OK, that helps. What are the peramiters for achieving WLT*D. Or what do i need to get it?

Comment

You need at least half the citizens in a city to be Happy, without any Unhappy citizens. It takes two luxuries to turn an unhappy citizen to content, and two luxuries to turn a content citizen to happy.

Comment

Visaggio - Welcome! You might want to post questions like this in the strategy forum; there are regular discussions of the nuances of WLT*D. There are also a ton of old threads in the archives that deal with just about every topic; when I first found Apolyton, I think I spent the first couple of weeks just reading old threads! (but never feel like you can't ask a question that may have been asked before)

Ming might be able to move this thread over to that forum as well...

Be the bid!

Comment

Working...
              X