How honest are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaupanzer
    JayKay, as I said earlier, buying wonders is NOT a cheat. I also "retire" when I'm through in the evening, but I don't see that as cheating either.
    I used to do that to, but a few months ago i stop doing it, so now i only see the power graphic at the end!!

But i don't considered it a cheat also!!

Portugal
    Nation of: Magellan's (from Magellan's Expedition);
    Vasco da Gama (Discoverer of the Maritime path to India);
    and Pedro Álvares Cabral (Discoverer of Brazil in 1500)
    "Every day Mankind fights a battle against Nature, forgetting if winning, Mankind will be among the defeated!"

Comment

I don't use the cheat mode at all but I save the game and load it as long as a goody hut result is not satisfying

Comment

I used to reload. But I always look at the power graph. I like seeing which ai is closest to a third of my size.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

i am sure most have reloaded.... i have waaaaaaaay in the past....but the ai is so easy that its not worth it anymore
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Well, I just hate to lose an exploring unit that is far away from any of my cities just because some horde of barbs has popped up from a hut!

Comment

I pretty much dont cheat at all. The AI needs all the help it can get. I will however use Ctrl-N to leave fighters and bombers up for an extra turn.

-FMK

Comment

I only reload if the impossible happens: specifically, if a damaged unit gets destroyed while trying to capture a barbarian leader.
                Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul!

Comment

I only reload when I stupidly forgot to buy a key wonder, while I had the means to do so. I never ever use the cheat menu or goody hut reloading.
                  Adopt, Adapt and Improve

Comment

Working...
                  X