---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ---

Im sorry for acting so stupid and asking so many questions and this will be my last. How on earth do you set up a internet game????

if you don't ask how can you learn?

to set up an internet game one person needs to host (preferably the one with the fastest and most stable connection). the host sets up by selecting: multiplayer game --> internet game --> type of game (pre-made map, custimized world, scenario, etc.) --> settings (world size, number of civs, barb level, etc) --> select net name --> game name --> verify ip address --> wait til everyone joins in --> start game

to join: multiplayer game --> internet game --> join multiplayer game --> select net name --> enter ip address --> wait til host starts
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

thanx

Comment

People asking questions lets the rest of respond either to show off how much we know or to ruminate about the underlying concepts touched on by the question. So go on asking questions. I strongly suspect that this is not your last.
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
        X