A little help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help?

Anyone got the Babylon 5 scenario/modpack anywhere? The only site I could find it on (The SciFi CivII site) wouldn't let me download for some reason. If anyone has it I would greatly appreciate a copy.

------------------
    Jason the Argonaut
    "I like horses. Thank You."
    -Daniel MacIvor
    -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

It's in the mail - enjoy

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

i've a zip file of 100 Babylon 5 units
      and a city-bab5 station http://www.multimania.com/eyn
      go to "Civ2/bibliotheque graphique/units" section !

Comment

Thanks very much Scouse Gits. And don't worry about the sound files, I usually listen to music when I play and don't hear them anyway.

And thanks Eyn, I shall check that out.

-Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

Comment

Argonaut, could you please post the link for that site. I don't think I've ever seen that one.
          "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

Please have an english copy made

quote:

Originally posted by Eyn on 03-03-2000 04:29 PM
            i've a zip file of 100 Babylon 5 units
            and a city-bab5 station http://www.multimania.com/eyn
            go to "Civ2/bibliotheque graphique/units" section !

"I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU!"- Kefka

Comment

Andrew Livings-> I'm useless with programming, and don't know how to post a link. However, the link is located in the Apolyton Link section under the CivII category. There is a lost of neat stuff.

Mer'Zhul-> It's just a unit file, it doesn't have a language. Although, I guess you do need to know French to make sure you get to the right page. Hey, wow...Those years of French classes actually paid off for something. Sweet!

------------------
              Jason the Argonaut
              "I like horses. Thank You."
              -Daniel MacIvor
              -Argo

Comment

the Scifi link is (broken) for me.

Dammit why does anyone use sidgames to host sites when their stupid banners blow up my firewall. I can only access any of their hosted sites for about 1 second...
                [This message has been edited by Sten Sture (edited March 06, 2000).]
                Be the bid!

Comment

Working...
                X