Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatibility

Ok, for a short summary, I love civ2, bought it for $50 in '97. For whatever reason I haven't looked into any of the scenario/expansion packs, and in this day of fancy scenarios, mods, etc. I'm left out of much of the fun. But that's going to change...=)

I looked for reviews on this site's listing for those products, I noted original civ says "95/98/ME". I'm running ME...

...while Conflicts in civ and fantastic worlds say "95/98/NT". Now I know most programs are backwards compatible, but I just want to make sure; will those two run on ME?

Well, they work on my computer and I have Windows Me
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

u should have no problems..... u paid 50 bucks?!?! i paid 30 for MGE when it first came out.....
      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Thank you

CtG:

Well, it depends on when and where you get it...if the developer is still trying to break even that = higher price. But if it hasn't been that long or the original copy purchased hasn't been eliminated, there's a reasonable chance most stores will ignore this and just try to sell it at the original price anyway.

To demonstrate this: I found MGE for $5.50. I originally looked for the individual programs...but they're too hard to find now. So..thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
        X