Help with Scenario...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Scenario...

I need a graphic for open-cast copper mining like in the Atacama desert (Chile) for a South america scenario i'm building...

I'm using a white-ish desert, which i'll post this evening from home..
    Indifference is Bliss

Do you mean copper as a special, or as a unique graphic for one of the terrain slots?
    The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
    intelligence to few.

Comment

special.

i didn't post it because i was playing last evening, and i suddenly heard the fan stop humming (it had been doing a strange noise for over a week), and i decided to turn off before the chip overheated.

I'll buy a new one and post it this evening.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I have various metals as specials in terrain, mostly from scenarios. Copper, turquoise, silver, all color variations of a pile of ore. The first two are already in desert terrain, too. I'll post from home tonight.

intelligence to few.

Comment

Here's a watered down modpack for South America. Use or modify as you see fit. I also have a cities and people gif, but left them out to make the zip small enough to post.
          Attached Files

intelligence to few.

Comment

nice.

i've already nealy finished my mod terrainwise, and the map is almost finished (I'm a perfectionist, so i had to redraw it 4 times...)

I was looking for those open-cast copper mines which have sort of 'steps' downwards, as it is a modern-day mod...

(you should check the cows i've got )
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

anybody?
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
              X