No announcement yet.

Most annoying civ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

other! man those bastards really piss me off beyond beleif! to hell with the others!
    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Damn Greeks! If I start anywhere near them (and since I like to play on earth, almost always in Europe, and with only "Classical" Civs, I usually do) they stunt my growth seriously until one of us is wiped out.

Comment

It's the Zulus for sure They're always demanding something from you. Even if you give it to them, they attack you anyway.
        "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
        --

Comment

Rasputin's civ is pretty annoying. Even though I've only played one game with him, I'd be willing to bet, his civ is annoying in every game he plays
          I see the world through bloodshot eyes
          Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

the zulus annoyed me so much that now i always pick them as my civ so i don't have to deal with them. the mongols and romans are irritating as well
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I don't think any of the AI civs can qualify as annoying.

The only civ to every really annoy me is the Mongels. but only when their leader is War4ever.

RAH
              And I still don't know what was wrong with Ethnic Cleanser.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I just have to post about those Russians again. It's not even Russia. It's the Soviet Union. *swear under breath* A country with a city named Sverdlovsk and a leader named Lenin is the Soviet Union without a doubt!No wonder they're evil.

I just played a game with them and they made me raving mad! Constantly walking over my lands with hordes of elephants! As if I'm not even a sovereign nation! I ask for a withdrawal every turn and they come back! I had THREE legions held up!
                I wanted to save these little upstarts for a more ruinous time (read: tank time ), so I went to war with China. The Soviet Union was at war with them before I was. Now here I go to war, and the Soviets switch sides! How DARE they have no respect for a fearsome leader like me?! (By the way, I think "Czar Lenin" is mangling history a little too much...)

Ah, venting that felt good...
                Truth is not negotiable.

Comment

I have an equal loathing toward 2 civs:

1)Dominant civ in Americas: Whoever this one is they are always stupid, expansionist, and suprisingly have a lot of techs. I end up using nukes to utterly destroy invasion fleets of 9 marines and 20 other ships. Then I have to clean up pollution.

2) Chinese. They always fill in the EXACT SAME space in every game I play with them. They fill in exactly half of Eurasia constantly and are too big to war with by the time I meet them (I play as perfectionist Roman). Plus their capital is inland so I can't use battleships to pound it so I can split their empire.
                  "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
                  "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
                  "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Aztecs have pain in the butt city names.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                      Aztecs have pain in the butt city names.
                      Oh, but they're very colorful, aren't they? I always found the Aztecs to be a juicy piece of cake

Comment

annoying civs

i cant stand the vikings and the japanese, i like to play "small" perfectionised little civs with high tech rate and a few good troops. the above mentioned civs ALWAYS want a fight! just cause i'm small dont mean i'm weak. Unfortunately my pacifistic little civ will have to build weapons isntead of improvements and wonders, and i dont want their crappy moronically placed cities either! time and resources spent, little gained.
                        the russians mongols and zulus are also a pest, too aggressive
                        and the indians, and the greeks, and the romans, and the celts, and the spanish, and the sioux, and the indians, and the whole lot are just annoying and should be wiped out!

but as bad as the russians, mongols and zulus may be, they're NOTHING compared to what they were like in civI
                        Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Definately the Nicraugans and Ethipions

there cities are named funny...Or are those in CTP or Civ2?

Comment

Everyone:

The Sioux can be a real pain in the buttocks, especially if one is playing as the Americans or Aztecs.

If you're sharing the Americas with the Sioux, either wipe them out real fast or set up a powerful defense perimeter. I've had them survive into the modern era and unleash massive attacks on my American or Aztec civilizations.

On my game, the Sioux attributes are "militaristic, rational." Is that a good combination or not?

CYBERAmazon
                            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

God damn mutha---- ------- ------- ---- --- ------- ZULUS!
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X