Spaceship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spaceship

I've built them several times, but it's been awhile. What do I need to give the thing "support" and "energy"?

I have plenty of components, structure (at least I think. There is an asterik next to the number) and the various pods.
    "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

I cant' believe this but I have been playing Multiplayer for so long I have forgotten about space ships!!
    Apolyton Empress
    "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

that's easy, you need......ummmm....where's my book?

you need engine and fuel components, solar, life support, and habitation modules, and superstructure
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Empress you don't go AC in MP games ????????
        YOU WARMONGER YOU i bet you have lots of pollution as well right
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I never build factories

Comment

If there is an asterisk next to the number of structural parts, that means you don't have enough and part of the spaceship is not connected to the rest.

Mark
            main(i,_){for(!_||(--i,main(i+2,i["FHhhTBFHdhTBFBQT\2TBF&]zRF$hh*:FHhh+&FBIsbDF"]));
            i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_^=_,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Mark -*/

Comment

I just build for points. Max out everything. It'll tell you when you can't build any more. 39 structerals, 8 engines, 8 fuels, 4 of each of the modules (can't remember names )

Comment

Check out this thread - I think it answers most questions ... http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum1/HTML/001067.html

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
                "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Mark von Wagner on 02-21-2000 12:29 AM
                  If there is an asterisk next to the number of structural parts, that means you don't have enough and part of the spaceship is not connected to the rest.

Mark

Ah, I've never known what that meant. I wasn't sure if it meant I had too many (enough) or not enough. Meh, I already lost the game though, damn English.

Now the fun starts, buying cities and causing trouble between the other civs.

"Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

heres some SS info and other tidbits as well

http://ltswww.epfl.ch/~winkler/civ2.html#Bribery
                    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Working...
                    X