What the heck happened to MacUser???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck happened to MacUser???

If you're wondering were I disappeared to or if space aliens abducted me, the answer to this and other questions on tonight's episode of SOAP..er..I mean in my thread on the Mac Forum. This is my attempt at technically avoiding a double post.

BTW.. I LOVE the redesigned Forums!!! (Yes it has been awhile since I posted! )
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Welcome Back Mac

always good to have you around !!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Mmm. I figured you'd nicked off to a Chemists' Convention and ... um ... stayed on.

PS. I hope you don't mind, but I've used the name Olathe, Kansas, in one of my scripts. I needed a reference to an American town with an interesting name. Rest assured I've used it in the nicest possible way.
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by finbar
        Mmm. I figured you'd nicked off to a Chemists' Convention and ... um ... stayed on.

PS. I hope you don't mind, but I've used the name Olathe, Kansas, in one of my scripts. I needed a reference to an American town with an interesting name. Rest assured I've used it in the nicest possible way.
        We still waiting to see those damn scripts materilaize onto the airwaves !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin

We still waiting to see those damn scripts materilaize onto the airwaves !!!
          Given that it's still 1956 where you are, Raz, you're going to be waiting a damn long time.
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Given that it's still 1956 where you are, Raz, you're going to be waiting a damn long time.
            **** if thats true , I not even born for anther ten years... No wonder my typoing is sh!tty mos tof thetime

Comment

Actually, I was at a convention the begining of March (PITTCON) in New Orleans. The best part was seeing the colorful characters on Bourbon Street and eating in TWO of Emeril Lagasse's resturants: Emeril's and NOLA! I could (and should) go on and on about the food, but I've been posting all evening and I'm a bit tired. :ZZZ:

As for the name Olathe: COOL! You know of course that you must send me a copy of this script once you're finished!
              "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Working...
              X